Hi there, I’m Daesol, a strategy manager at a tech start-up based in Sydney.
Perpetually curious about how the world works, most of my leisure time goes into indulging in books.
Mostly non-fiction: science, technology, history, politics, business, finance, economics, society, philosophy, psychology, leadership, and the human condition.
Here’s a list of every book on my bookshelf.
This site is a curation of the most interesting ideas I come across, as well as summaries for the best books.
Longer posts are usually the product of deep thought and research, often involving drawing connections between different disciplines.
Shorter posts are usually more of a curation of fascinating ideas, conveyed in a digestible format.
Book related posts include summaries, reviews, reading tips etc.
The motivating spirit is to simplify complexity, and promote transdisciplinary thinking (drawing connections between, and borrowing ideas from different disciplines) to enhance your work and life.
Does this sound like your kind of thing?
Most popular posts to date:
For the latest and all other posts, check out the Archives.
And here’s what I’ve been reading lately:
Drop your email below for exclusive subscriber-only TLDR summaries and notifications on new posts.
Found this site helpful? You can support by either:
- buying me a coffee
- purchasing books via the links in my book list
- signing up for a free Audible trial (great for walks and drives)
- signing up for a free Kindle unlimited trial (recommend investing in a Kindle if physical books aren’t for you)
- signing up for a free Amazon Prime trial to help reduce your book costs
- sharing this site with your friends